- More and more studies are linking chemical pesticide usage to health related problems like rising cancer and asthma rates, and at the same time leading bio-scientists are questioning the need for the usage.
- Chemical pesticides came into widespread usage after the Second World War when chemical sciences were further advanced that our biological science.
- Today bio-sciences have caught up; it is very clear that chemicals cannot replace natural bio-processes. Chemicals often prevent synergistic interactions between species that are need for healthy growth, and optimum production.
- Check PesticideFreeCRD.org for more information.
- TBSEF supports an outright ban on pesticides to protect our food chain.